Stone Scorpion Bowl
– Escondido, CA. Floral and citrus notes from muscle, loval& Belverion hops to create a fruity, tropical flavor. ABV: 7.5% | IBU: 76
Mikeller Windy Hill
– San Diego, CA. Tropical hazy IPA with a pineapple upside down cake and black herbal bitterness New England style. ABV: 7% | IBU: 70
Stone Tangerine Express
– Escondido, CA. Citrus, fruity and hoppy with a slight hint of pineapple. ABV: 6.7% | IBU: 75
Stone Delicious Gluten Free
– Escondido, CA. Hoppy, citrus, lemongrass, the bitterness is balanced by the hop spice. ABV: 7.7% | IBU: 75 7.7% ABV
– Petaluma, CA
This is our unique version of an ancient style. A style as old as the ocean trade routes of the last centuries of Great Ships. Not as old as the equator they had to cross twice enroute, nor as old as the 10,000 miles or so of Di-Hydrogen Oxide and Sodium upon which they sailed, but older than the Circulithium-4 Lentoid that binds the Lupulin Quartnate onto your taste buds. Weird. Think about it. Now stop. OK, go again. Now stop. Think again. And stop. But we digress. Made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts, this redolent ale will likely float your boat, whatever planet you’re on.
Russian River Blind Pig
– Santa Rosa, CA
Full-bodied, very hoppy, with citrus, pine, fruity notes and a nice dry, bitter finish!
ABV% – 6.25
Russian River Pliny The Elder
– Santa Rosa, CA
Pliny the Elder is brewed with Amarillo, Centennial, CTZ, and Simcoe hops. It is well-balanced with malt, hops, and alcohol, slightly bitter with a fresh hop aroma of floral, citrus, and pine. Best enjoyed FRESH! That is why we make it in such limited supply. Actual bottling date is printed on each bottle!
ABV% – 8
Modern Times Orderville
– San Diego, CA
Orderville is an aggressive, fragrant IPA that blends the fruit-forward character of Mosaic hops with resinous stickiness from a mélange of dank hops. The resulting beer is immensely rad, with an unmistakable bangin’ aroma and a fully saturated hop flavor and finish. The cracker-dry body keeps the focus squarely on the massive, incredibly delicious hop character, inviting your taste buds to join a drum circle of flavor in a magical forest of hops.
ABV% – 7.2 | IBU – 75
Russian River Happy Hops
– Santa Rosa, CA
Happy Hops was originally brewed by the Grace Brothers Brewery in 1944 right here in Santa Rosa! Their brewery went out of business in the 1960’s, but we wanted to resurrect “Happy” and a new fun beer for him to enjoy! It is also a way for us to pay homage to the Grace Family and their brewing pioneer history. Happy Hops is an incredibly hoppy India Pale Ale with an immense hop aroma and flavor and a mild bitterness.
ABV% – 6.5
Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA
– Bend, OR
A juicy citrus and grapefruit flavor profile. As if fresh Citra and Mosaic hops were squeezed straight into the bottle.
ABV% – 6.4 | IBU – 60
Stone Neverending Haze IPA
– Escondido, CA
This is a unique IPA! There is a lot of flavor intensity throughout this beer… especially for a 4% ABV IPA. Stone Brewing is known for big beers with ample alcohol, but we have also made beers just as flavorful at a lower ABV and this beer is a shining example. Steve Gonzalez, Senior Manager of Small Batch Brewing and Innovation has been experimenting over the last few years with some different yeast strains, especially a centuries-old – but just recently more available – Norwegian strain called Voss Kveik Ale yeast. This very warm fermented yeast produces intense orange citrus notes, which work perfectly with the intense fruit aromas and flavors of Mosaic and Citra hops. We are excited to kick off another great beer year with this new release!
ABV% – 4 | IBU – 35
Stone Ruined Again Triple IPA
– Escondido, CA
We brewed this beer using the same ingredients as in our classic Stone Ruination IPA, but bumped up the malt to achieve its elevated 10.8% abv. And of course we jacked up the hops as well. Not just in the boil, but we doubled the dry-hop amount, using a 50/50 blend of Centennial and Citra. The combination is, dare we say, magic.
– Paso Robles, CA. Refreshing blonde with a subtle malt sweetness balanced by a touch of hops. ABV: 4.7% | IBU: 20
Mother Earth Cali Creamin
– Vista, CA. Vanilla bean infused cream ale with low bitterness, a medium body, and a dry finish. ABV: 5.0% | IBU: 18
Pizza Port California Honey
– Solana Beach, CA
California Honey is pale straw in color. Fruit ester with aromas and flavors of honey with a crisp, clean finish.
ABV% – 4.8
Boulevard Brewing Tank 7
– Kansas City, MO When our brewers were experimenting with variations on a traditional Belgian-style farmhouse ale, the perfect combination of elements came together in fermenter number seven. You could call it fate, but they called it Tank 7, and so it is. Beginning with a big surge of fruity aromatics and grapefruit-hoppy notes, the […]
Boulevard Brewing American Kolsch
– Kansas City, MO Using European pilsner malt and malted wheat as a base, American Kolsch is bittered with Magnum hops and features herbal, citrusy and spicy notes from end of boil additions of Tradition, Saaz and Saphir. Pouring golden in color, the aroma is of bready malt punctuated by a slightly minty hop character. […]
Maui Brewing Bikini Blonde
– Kihei, HI. 100% malted barley lager that isn’t too bitter, and has a floral and slightly spiced taste and is brewed with pilsner malts. ABV: 5.2% | IBU: 21
Golden, CO . 4.2% ABV
St. Louis, MO . 5% ABV
St. Louis, MO . 4.2% ABV
Stone Tropic of Thunder
– Escondido, CA
We have been having fun playing with lagers and making them in our own Stone Brewing style. This beer showcases our love for, and experimentation with hops using Mosaic, Citra, and newcomer Cashmere. These three combine to form an array of citrus, tropical and fruit aromas and flavors in a refreshing, crushable lager.
ABV% – 5.8 | IBU – 45
– Mexico A Medium bodied lager with slow roasted caramel malts that is brewed to prove dark beer can deliver both full flavor and refreshing taste. Brewed longer to enhance the flavors, this Munich Dunkel-style Lager gives way to a rich flavor and remarkably smooth taste. Modelo Negra contains Water, Barley Malt, Non-malted Cereals and […]
Russian River Velvet Glow
– Santa Rosa, CA Velvet Glow is an homage to an old Grace Brother’s Brewing beer brewed right here in Santa Rosa! The Grace Brother’s brewery was around from 1933 to 1966, where they created many iconic beer brands including Velvet Glow and Happy Hops. This Helles style lager is a clean, crisp, and refreshing beer […]
– San Diego, CA
How do SoCal’s favorite raggae-punk pioneers honor their iconic album “40oz. to Freedom?” They release their own beer, of course. In celebration of this, Sublime contacted AleSmith Brewing Co. to craft this unique brew. As Mexican-style lagers are a favorite beer style of the band, AleSmith has brewed a beer that showcases a grainy, malt-forward sweetness and easy drinkability. Clean and crisp with subdued hop bitterness to balance, makes Sublime Mexican Lager the go-to beer for hot summer days, the beach, your backyard bbq, or of course before your favorite concert. Cheers!
ABV%: 6 | IBU: 13
AleSmith .394 Pale Ale
– San Diego, CA. Light golden body, with a subdued bitterness and a malty sweet finish. ABV: 6% | IBU: 13
Russian River STS Pils
– Santa Rosa, CA STS Pils is a classic European style Pilsner. It is straw in color and often times will have a slight haze due to the fact that it is unfiltered. STS Pils is a hop forward pilsner with a mild malt foundation, strong lager yeast characteristic, and a dry, bitter finish. ABV% […]
Wheat / Wit
Avery White Rascal
– Boulder, CO. An unfiltered Belgium white ale spiced with coriender& orange curacao. ABV: 5.6% | IBU: 22
Refuge Blood Orange Wit
– Temecula, CA. Belgium style with 200 lbs of bood oranges per batch. ABV: 5% | IBU: 16
Blue Moon Belgian White
Denver, CO . 5.4% ABV
Rogue Dead Guy
– Newport, OR. Malty aroma with rich hearty flavor style maibock. ABV: 6.8% | IBU: 40 -Maibock – Lighter in color, but more hoppy than most bocks.
Pizza Port Chronic
– Solana Beach, CA. Brewed with hemp seeds, mellow malt flavor and hints of caramel & earthy hops. ABV: 4.9% | IBU: 30
Stone Arrogant Bastard
– Escondido, CA. Medium bodied, maltiness with sharp hops. ABV: 7.2% | IBU: 100
Pizza Port Shark Bite
– Solana Beach, CA This American Red Ale packs tons of dark caramel flavor balanced with Cascade and Centennial hops. ABV% – 4.8
Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout
– Denver, CO. Rich caramel and toffee notes with bold hop character. ABV: 9.5% | IBU: 75
Modern Times Black House Coffee Stout
– San Diego, CA.
It’s so great that you like coffee. I just love that about you. Speaking of which, you’re holding an oatmeal coffee stout positively redolent with coffee aroma and flavor. It kind of tastes like a chocolate-covered espresso bean, only drier and more like beer. Nifty fact: we’re one of the only breweries in the world to roast our own coffee, which allows us to be extremely persnickety about which beans we buy and how we roast them. Taste the persnicketiness!
ABV: 5.8% | IBU: 40
Mason Ale Works Cash Imperial Stout
– San Diego, CA
When asked for his definition of paradise, Mr. Cash said, “This morning, with her, having coffee.” Our collaboration with Mostra coffee uses Costa Rican Aguas Claras beans to accentuate the rich, chocolatey notes of this fine stout. Best consumed at 45-50 degrees.
ABV% – 9.4
Firestone Nitro Merlin Milk Stout
– Paso Robles, CA
Nitro Merlin Milk Stout incorporates nitro gas for a smooth, creamy mouthfeel and milk sugar for a hint of sweet roundness. To create this beer, Brewmaster Matt “Merlin” Brynildson worked his magic to offer a true widget-free nitro experience straight from the can. Be sure to “master the surge pour” for maximum enjoyment. Ultra-smooth nitro mouthfeel. Dark, toasted malt flavors, a creamy texture and a touch of sweetness.
ABV% – 5.5 | IBU – 27
Maui Coconut Hiwa Porter
– Kihei, HI Robust dark ale with hand toasted coconut & hints of mocha ABV: 6% | IBU: 30
Deschutes Black Butte Porter
– Bend, OR
Notes of rich chocolate and coffee, a luscious creaminess and a roasted finish.
ABV % – 5.2 | IBU – 30
Anthem Pear Cider
– Salem, OR. Crisp, refreshing lightly sweet pear, citrus & apple flavors. ABV: 6.2% | IBU: 0
Anthem Cherry Cider
– Salem, OR Montmorency (Tart) Cherries sharpen Anthem Cider’s tartness and Sweet Bing Cherries add a rich background of a dark woody undertone. ABV% – 5.5
Mikeller Raspberry Blush
9 San Diego, CA . 4% ABV
Modern Times Fruitlands
San Diego, CA . 4.8% ABV
Ommegang Pale Sour
– Cooperstown, NY Gently tart, delicately sweet and completely refreshing, this incomparable ale is crafted exclusively for Ommegang by Liefmans, our sister blendery in Belgium. A mixed-culture fermentation in open copper vats is followed by months of aging in stainless steel. Master blenders regularly mix new batches with older ones to achieve the ideal combination […]